Aspect Extreme B 17 30ml
Suitable for: All skin types.
If you want to get the best out of your skincare, then you should include a B3 Serum. Aspect has created a powerhouse serum formulated with Niacinamide (vitamin B3) as well as a unique Vitamin B Polypeptide Complex to help prevent dehydration, even out skin tone, balance excess oil and provides protection from environmental exposure. Skin appears plump, radiant and more youthful.
- A signature blend to improve hydration, regulate oil flow and provide environmental protection.
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3) will nurture stressed skin and aid in skin recovery.
- Calming and soothing properties.
- Antioxidant protection to reduce skin damaged caused by free radicals.
How to use
- Apply morning and night after cleansing.
- Dispense 1 pump and apply to the skin followed by your usual moisturiser.
- Can be mixed with other serums as recommended by your Select Skin therapist.
- Niacinamide | Supports healthy skin function.
- Vitamin B Complex Polypeptides | To energise and decongest the skin.
- Vitamin E | Antioxidant free radical protection.
- Homeosta SEA™ | A complex blend of sea plant-based ingredients that calm skin, protect against trans-epidermal water loss, and scavenge free radicals.
Full Ingredient List
Water, Niacinamide, Glycerin, Lecithin, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fucus Serratus Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Xanthan Gum, Lactic Acid, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/ Stem Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Niacinamide/ Yeast Polypeptide, Butylene Glycol, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Biotin, Folic Acid, Cyanocobalamin, Pantothenic Acid, Pyridoxine, Riboflavin, Thiamine, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbitol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Alteromonas Ferment Extract, Sclerotium Gum, Sodium Metabisulfite, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Alcohol Denat., Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract
Suitable for: All skin types